What to Expect
- Assist customers with billing or video technical repair inquiries.
- Review, analyze and respond to customer’s billing inquiries.
- Resolve customers’ open issues or questions.
- Troubleshoot tech support issues.
- Determine business offerings that the customer does not currently have and make the appropriate sales offer to upgrade and add on to their service.
- Strive to resolve technical issues on the first call.
- Knowledge of company processes and policies.
- Build trust and rapport with the customers through clear, respectful interaction.
- Understand the “client call flow”.
- Always strive to ensure First Call Resolution and complete Customer Satisfaction.
- Correctly code the sale accurately and completely for the installer.